I love you sms message



I love you


i love you  love me, i love you msg, sms love jokes, sms i love you messages, words to say love, i love you poems, short messages to say i love you





My life is all about love. My days and nights are full of life,
 full of energy because of you and your love. Thank you for loving me,  for giving me reason to live. In this world of darkness,
 you are my shinny star. I Love You.



I love you because you love me with all my weaknesses,
 my failures and mistakes. You are very special for me.

 

I can be away but i’m sure.. even when we’re far apart..
distance can never change the love i have foryou in my heart…
 i love you more and more every day !

 

Your Love is like a magic for me,
it penetrates in my soul, delight my heart,
 peep in my eyes and whisper in ears like an angel. Love You.

 

I asked God for a rose and He gave me a garden.
I asked God for a drop of water and He gave me an ocean.
 I asked God for an angel and He gave me you! i love you

 

My heart for you will never break.
 My smile for you will never fade.
 My love for you will never end. I love you!

 

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes,
 then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to
let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.

 

You are the only person, because of you I know the real
 meaning of Love and affection, sadness and happiness,
 life and death. I love you.

 

I'll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on,
 my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold,
 my feet to walk with you, but I can't lend you
 my heart coz it already belongs to you.love u

 

I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long.
 In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.

 

If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining,
 always new, of all the days that I have lived,
 I'd pick the moment I met you.

 

First time I saw you, I was scared to touch you.
 First time I touched you, I was scared to kiss you.
 First time I kissed you, I was scared to love you.
But now that I love you, I'm scared to lose you!

 

My love for you is very special,
it is not like a drop of ink on the paper that can be erased
by a drop of tear. It is inside the shell of my
heart like a precious pearl.

 

There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...
7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...
but only one like you in a lifetime.I love you

 

If love is a disease then I'm very ill.
 But I would not want medicine and won't take any pill.
 I would instead suffer this illness and be bedridden
 with joy of knowing you.

 

If only one star would fall every time I miss you,
 then all the stars in heaven would be gone.
Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight!
 It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot.

sms i love you forever, sms i love you so much, i love you sms for boyfriend, i love you sms for her