I Miss You

I Miss You sms Messages


i love you and i miss you, i miss you sms, missing you sms, missing you sms, i miss you poems, miss you poems, missing you poem, i miss you text messages, missing you text message




I am not sure what life could bring I am not sure if dreams come true I m not sure what love can do but I m very sure about one thing "I Miss U"


Love me because you need me, not because you want me. I miss you.


Your love is what makes life worth living! I miss u.

 

There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile and say: I Miss U.


I miss you, i just don't know how to say it. I miss you; i just don't know how to prove it. I love you, and i guess i just proved it to you!

 

I miss you so much, you mean the world to me come back into my life! 


Your love is like a star that shines in my heart and lights my life forever.i miss u

 

How i wish i cud turn back time so that i cud be wid u and turn it back again so i cud be wid you always.. I miss you so much

 

I am waiting and hoping and wishing 4 D times, when we can be together again! I Miss You!

 

I worry when you miss me, but it hurts when you don't.

 

Your voice says, "No," but your eyes say, "Yes." Please reach within and start speaking your true feelings, i miss u

 

i am missing u ...if u think its my fault then i am so so sorry ....


you make my kidney release more renin all because i cant get you off my head. I miss you

 

en time is fast, wen moments r hard, wen ever1 is busy, wen seconds r few, my sms comes 2 say 1 word, miss u dear

 

Being near is not d Meaning of being dear, I may b far from U, but messages r Bridges 2 make U feel that I always remember U ....

 

I miss D beautiful eyes that I can sail through forever. I miss D smile that send me to heaven. I miss U!

 

What are love widout 2 people in it? What is a world with out people? What am I without U? I love and miss you.

 

I have a hand, you have the other, put them together and we have each other i miss you

 

Any day, any time, any where I am not wid u. But my love, my care, & my lovely wishes r always wit u! Even if u forgets me i'l not forgets u. Miss U.......

 

Some1 somewhere dreams of ur smile...and while thinking of u says life is worthwhile. So whenever r lonely...remember its true....some1 somewhere is thinking of U.

 

I never want to say goodbye because I never wanna see you cry.I Miss you

english miss you sms, miss you quotes, miss you love, missing you love